Wednesday, October 13, 2004

But Does the Estrogen Make it Lumpy?

Poking around the office looking for breakfast this morning, I came across an unattended box of what appeared to be simply oatmeal.

Its label, however, was offputting.

Quaker Instant Oatmeal's Nutrition for Women.

Now I'm scared to eat it. Not necessarily because of the 'tailored for women' content of vitamins, minerals and hormones, but for the way I may be forced to eat the thing.

If you've seen commercials for 'women's food products', you know what I'm talking about.

I'm not about to haul off to some flowery field or seaside cliff for breakfast, and if you think I'm going to sit on one barefooted leg while raising the other knee to my chin and threading the oatmeal laden spoon through that leg to get the spoon to my mouth, you gotta be kidding!

Just one of my weird hang-ups, I suppose.

And I'd rather stink up the joint than EVER use one of those pink roll-on deoderants...

2 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, Web... Just yesterday, I ran out of deoderant... I reached for the wife's Dove stick, and put some on - unscented, of course! Strong enough for a man, or something like that!

Take Care,

Kevin

 
At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Derek!

I gave in and set up a blog page. Who knows...maybe someone will read it =)

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=FlyingCAB

Have a great night! -Christy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home